Não há como vir a este lugar e não lembrar de toda nossa história, eu consigo reviver tudo dentro de mim...

Me encontre aqui também: Pieces Of Me'

quarta-feira, outubro 27, 2010

My love is you, my life is you!


And today I woke up, feeling a desire inside of you,

wanting her scent on my skin, your taste in my mouth.
Want to be with you every minute, always have your hands on my waist,
Her light touch on my body, waking me up with hot kisses and smells of desire.
is for you my smiles, my gestures, my joys,
is for you my tears, my paranoia, my pains.
That's why you wake up every day, with a sincere smile,
and waiting for that big hug, that kiss, and a good day full of enthusiasm.
is for you I dedicate my days, my birthday ..
My life!

I love my boy ..
and I know that feeling is pure, true and unique within me,
and I know that he ever become eternal!




.. Eu gravaria no metal da minha pele o teu desenho, 
feitos um para o outro, feitos pra durar!


Nenhum comentário: